M1 Real Estate ("we", "us", "our" or “M1 Real Estate”) controls and processes certain personal information which may be provided by you when you use our website [www.m1realestate.com] ("Website"). This Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") explains how we use such information.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and re-visit this page from time to time so that you are aware of any changes that may have been made.
1. Collection and use of your personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also use information held about you to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We or any member of our group may use submitted information for marketing purposes of new projects which we think may be of interest to you.
Personal information provided by you may be transferred or disclosed for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement to:
(a) other members or affiliated companies of our Group;
(b) our professional advisers or any professional adviser of our group;
(c) third parties in connection with any sale, acquisition, merger, disposal, reorganization or similar change of our business (including any potential or actual purchaser of the business and their advisors);
(d) such parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Website and related business (including our third party service providers and contractors);
(e) such parties as we consider necessary to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others; and
(f) such parties to which we are required to disclose your personal information by law (this may include local and foreign regulators, courts governments, law enforcement authorities and other public bodies).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
There are inherent security risks of transmitting information on-line over the Internet. By transmitting your personal data to the Website you accept these inherent risks and understand that such transmission is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will take practicable and reasonable steps to protect your personal information and to try to prevent unauthorized access.